Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Progress Report 2

Over the course of five months I have been working on my second book. I am still amazed at all that God is showing me through my writing. When God gave me the concept for this book I realized that it was an opportunity for me to grow closer to him. You see we can never learn enough about God and his word. Everyday with God is a blessing and its a chance to build a deeper connection with him. That's what this second book is all about. With the state of the world today, we can't rely on material things to give us peace of mind. God never changes and if we take the initiative to listen, He will give us the road map to our life's journey. I finished my second book last week and I am now at the point of going over what I've written to make sure I have properly conveyed the message I want to send. I had originally anticipated the second book to be released by March, but the way things are going, it may be sooner than that. My first book, The Job Experience is doing well and I am so grateful for what God is doing in my life. I enjoy hearing the way the book has inspired and motivated people because that is what my journey was all about. All the adversity I faced was so that I could encourage others to keep trusting in God no matter what obstacles life brings. Keep checking for updates, my next book will be available soon. To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment