Sunday, October 31, 2010

Progress Report

My second book is really taking shape. I guess it was a week or so ago that I changed the whole direction of this book. I had the title already in place and I thought I was close to the finish line. God had a different plan and he shook everything up. I changed my title and added four additional chapters. I am so excited about the new concept of this book and I am confident that it will be a source of inspiration to all who read it. With this new vision in place, I spent most of the day on Thursday writing. I got so much accomplished and I even developed a concept for the cover. This book is all about building our connection to God and how we can reach that higher level of intimacy with him. I hesitate to give much more information about the book as of now because God may decide to build on what he has given me so far. I am just yielding myself to where God wants to take me. Stay tuned for more updates....

No comments:

Post a Comment