Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Maximize Your Potential

Have you ever felt like your best wasn't good enough? I know I've been there so many times. And even now, those little thoughts try to creep in. I sometimes wonder if I'll be able to add value to people's lives through my writing. I don't want to write just to make money. I want to make a difference. What I've come to realize is that the enemy wants to stop all of us from reaching our full potential. He wants to flood our minds with self-doubt. When that happens, we have to remember that God designed us in his image. We are not destined to fail. We come from royalty and we should always keep that in the forefront of our minds.

Are you letting the enemy stop you fom maximizing your potential? If you are, today is the day to stand up, dust yourself off and get back in the fight. We all have a purpose. Go out there and fulfill your destiny. That's exactly what I plan to do.

Awhile back, I heard a song by Donald Lawrence called There is a king in you. I hope you will get inspired by this song in the same way I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment