Monday, October 25, 2010

The journey begins

I've heard so much about the benefits of blogging that I decided to join in the fun. My first book is out and available for purchase. Now I am hard at work on my second book. I actually started writing as a way to cope during a particularly trying time in my life. Little did I know, God was arranging everything together so that I would find my purpose in life. I never dreamed of being a writer. It wasn't even on my list of things to do. God had a plan and he turned all of my tragedy into triumph with the release of my first book, "The Job Experience." Now that I am working on my second book, I can see the vision that God has for me clearly. My writing process is different now. Before it was very therapeutic because I was coming from a place of pain. With this new process I am studying and researching more. I am working hard to perfect my craft. Most importantly, I want to make sure I am humbling myself so that I can hear God's voice. I'm all about purpose and vision in life. I would love to hear your own stories of how God showed you your purpose.

1 comment:

  1. I will be an avid follower. I'm very proud to be your sister and a "fan".

    ReplyDelete