Monday, March 21, 2011

Sun Journal Newspaper Article

I am so excited about my first newspaper article in The Sun Journal! Being able to share my testimony with others is such a blessing. I hope that everyone who reads my story will be uplifted and encouraged to stay in the fight regardless of how difficult the battle may get. We all have our unique purpose in life and I want everyone to walk in their destiny. It doesn't matter what others are doing. What matters is that you fulfill your purpose. God has chosen you for something special. Value your worth and the gifts and talents that you possess. I hope you enjoy the article and please share it with those you know. May God continue to bless you!

http://www.newbernsj.com/news/year-95856-physical-transformation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment