Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Second book is available!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported me over these last few months. I am so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life. After much prayer and studying, my second book Beyond the Veil- A Meditation in Psalms is now available! I believe this book will encourage you to live life in the way that God intended. Oftentimes we wonder what we are supposed to be doing with our lives and which direction we should go in. In Beyond the Veil you will learn key lessons that will help you discover the person that God designed you to be. When you discover the plans that God has for your life, you will experience more peace and joy than you can imagine. The enemy wants you to stay where you are and never attain the good success that the word of God speaks of. If you take the time to forge an intimate relationship with God, you will get the road map to your life's journey. Not only will you obtain the road map, but God will give you everything you need to come out victorious. Order your copy of Beyond the Veil today! You will be blessed.

http://www.createspace.com/3555603

No comments:

Post a Comment